Trokt UK enables large scale construction job sites to communicate clearly and effectively with real time trackable problem solving, recording of non conformist reports (NCR) and responses to Request for Information (RFI).
Whether it is a contractor negotiating a quote or staff reporting a workplace issue, Trokt provides an open and manageable flow of communication.
Trokt UK enables:
- daily site logs with photographs
- report issues using the Trokt Tracker app on their phone or a web form from any computer
- negotiate agreements with suppliers and contractors
- set up a real time access for all relevant persons, accounts, site foreman, sales, GM, architect, lawyer or accounts, any one who would have input in to issues as they are negotiated.
- track reported issues and be sent email alerts to keep them fully updated
- issues to be escalated or cancelled if they situation changes
- group consultation
- conflict resolution management with staff, customers and contractors
- All information in one place with tracked access and usage.
Features on the platform
- All relevant documents and information in one place and available to every one at the same time.
- Real time status of the approval process showing the progress made to-date.
Benefits of using features
- Transparent and efficient decision making for all stakeholders.
- Reduces the risk of errors and miscommunication.
- Creates a robust and easy to manage version control of all documents and relevant notes.
- Empowers all stakeholders in an inclusive decision making process.