Trokt UK is a cloud-based platform that enables you to communicate clearly and effectively with all of your stakeholders.
Whether it is a member agreeing to a change in your foundational documents or reporting an issue for comment, Trokt UK provides an open and manageable flow of communication.
Trokt UK enables:
- your members to report issues using the Trokt Tracker app on their phone or a web form, from any internet enabled computer
- your members to track reported issues and be sent email alerts to keep them fully updated
- issues to be escalated or cancelled by the member if the situation changes
- group consultation and surveys
- conflict resolution management.
Features of the platform are
- Ability to quickly and easily add stakeholders to the system.
- Open and transparent consultation and negotiation among all parties.
- All relevant documents and information in one place and available to every one at the same time.
- Real time status of the approval process showing the progress made to-date.
- Robust evidence of what has been agreed throughout the process.
- Ability to quickly and easily create steering groups and manage their documents and consultations with members.
- Robust evidence of what has been agreed.
- Transparent and efficient decision making for all members and capacity to give input remotely.
- Reduces the risk of errors and miscommunication.
- Creates a robust and easy to manage version control of all documents and relevant notes.
- Empowers all stakeholders in an inclusive decision making process.
- Reduced potential for perceived discrimination.
- Easy reference to decisions and amendments already made in the document.