Trokt UK is a cloud-based platform that enables you to communicate clearly and effectively with all of your stakeholders.
Whether it is negotiating an agreement with a contractor or a staff member reporting an issue, Trokt provides an open and manageable flow of communication.
Trokt UK enables:
- conflict resolution management between work teams and even contractor disputes
- your stakeholders to report issues using the Trokt Tracker app on their phone or a web form from any computer. This can be used for, staff, contractors, any one you want to have direct communication with on a collaborative and real time basis.
- staff reporting and updating workplace health and safety or award conditions issues
- real time tracking of issues with email alerts when anything changes
- individual issue reporting by staff to their line manager
- group input into decisions impacting on general business and industrial relations matters
Features of the platform are the
- ability to quickly and easily add all stakeholders to an issue logged in the system Accounts, Legal, Maintenance, GM, Supervisors.
- open and transparent consultation and negotiation among all parties
- relevant documents and information in one place and available to every one at the same time
- real time status of the approval process showing the progress made to-date
- robust evidence of what has been agreed throughout the process
- by transparent and efficient decision making and resolution for all stakeholders
- include reducing the risk of errors and miscommunication
- by creating a robust and easy to manage version control of all documents and relevant notes
- through empowering all stakeholders in an inclusive decision making process
- due to reduced potential for perceived discrimination
- by easy reference to decisions and amendments already made as an agreement is processed through to conclusion